This tech-test should take less than 30 mins.
- Find Simon Hewins (Bishops Stordford) on Skype, ping him and ask him to start and EC2 instance an provide you with the DNS name, public certificate, and your username.
- Download and install putty
- Read this article and the connect to the EC2 instance Simon specified above
- Note this contains too much info you only need be concerned about the client side.
- Become the user that Simon specified above and write a very simple shell script call techtest.ksh that show cases some of the commands you can perform.
- Ping Simon to inform him you have completed the test.