• Hook – Attention grabbing first sentence, designed to hook the audience
• Pain Point – Define the problem and be clear as to who it impacts
• Solution – Explain briefly what your product/service is & how it solves the pain point
• Market Opportunity – How many people have the problem? i.e. what’s the potential for this?
• Business Model – How do I make money or indeed, how does this save money?
• Team – Impress upon the listener, that you’ve got an A-Team who are the obvious people
to crack this
• Ask – Finally, what do you want from the listener. It’s a call to action
There are multiple revolutions going on at the moment that are changing the way people and organisations work and and do business.
The GiG Economy is giving people opportunitys to work where, when and how they want to fit around their lifestyles. Crowdsouring and Freelancing sites are making large pools of talented people availble for people or organisations to hire to deliver against their required outcomes. Crowdfunding and Investment generation portals provide a means for new business start-ups to secure the funds needed to start their journey. Agile and Lean working practices are enabling organisation work in new ways to help bring new products to market quicker.
These are all great and are changing for the better our business world but there is no one solution that capitalises on all of these revolution. We are missing an opportunity to change the way we create new business by bringing together all of these key .
If you took select parts of kickerstarter, freelancer, crowdsource, linked-in, rated people, ebay, and even clash-of-clans and mixed them together with some ‘special-sauce’ you could create something magic … you could create Mantura.
Consider these four scenios,
- You are an individual who as a great idea to develop the next big but lack the resoucers, finance or know-how to make it happen
- You are talented individual or can provide skills or services and would be happy to be paid in cash or equity or just for the kudos of creating something cool
- You are an invester looking to invest in the next big thing – or better catch yourself a unicorn
- You are a large organisation with resources on a bench who you could utilise in a way that will benefit either finanacially or reputationally.
Now image there is a single portal that you could go to if you were any of those individual above and find a solution to meet your requirements. You wont find one. You will find lots of individual sites that can help you but none that are a one-stop-shop.
The Mantura Project is the solution – it is a portal for people of the Gig Econonmy
How many people have the problem? i.e. what’s the potential for this?
How do I make money or indeed, how does this save money?
Impress upon the listener, that you’ve got an A-Team who are the obvious people
to crack this
Finally, what do you want from the listener. It’s a call to action